The In-Vitro Toxicology/Toxicity Testing market valued at USD 7.2 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 14.6 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 9.1%. The opposition to animal testing, innovative advancements, and expanding RD consumption to distinguish toxicity at the beginning phase during drug improvement are the essential development factors for this industry. The expanding focus of the pharmaceutical and cosmetics products enterprises on utilizing in-vitro strategies for product testing alongside the growth in silico techniques for prescient toxicology contemplates are required to offer enormous opportunities for players in this market.
The widening horizon of high-throughput screening (HTS) strategies has urged drug makers to embrace these practical and time-effective procedures for toxicological assessment. For example, in October 2019, the HTS information from the ToxCast program, started by the U.S. EPA to assess the toxic capability of synthetic compounds, was used for the risk evaluation of food contact materials an assessment system called RISK 21.
Get Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3377
The Global In-Vitro Toxicology/Toxicity Testing Market is highly fragmented with significant players – Covance, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., GE Healthcare, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Eurofins Scientific SE, Merck KGaA, Charles River Laboratories International, Inc., Catalent, Inc., Cyprotex, QIAGEN N.V., Promega Corporation, and Gentronix Limited.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- North America held the largest market share of 35.9% in the year 2019. High government activities focused on the insurance of animals are boosting the development of the market.
- Organ Toxicity held the most significant piece of the overall industry in the year 2019. The portion is additionally expected to develop at the pace of 8.9%, owing to it to the developing concentration upon drug safety.
- Dermal Toxicity by End-Point section held a 22.1% share of the overall industry in the year 2019. The segment is expected to develop at the most prominent rate because of the increasing requirement for cosmetic industry advancements.
- The expanding interest in cost-sparing toxicology testing and rising research and development will fuel the market development in APAC.
- About 47.6% of the Global In-Vitro Toxicology Market is occupied by the Cell Culture segment.
- In May 2019, Avon, a cosmetics organization, has expressed its help for a worldwide restriction on animal testing of makeup, as a component of the coordinated effort with animal protection NGO, Humane Society International. The rising joint efforts to prevent animal testing in the makeup business are foreseen to drive the market for the upcoming forecast period.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global In-Vitro Toxicology/Toxicity Testing market on the basis of products services, technologies, methods, end point, end-use, and region –
Products and Services Outlook (Revenue in USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Bacterial Toxicity Assays
- Enzyme Toxicity Assays
- Cell-Based Elisa and Western Blots
- Tissue Culture Assays
- Receptor Binding Assays
- Other Assays
- Reagents and Labwares
Technology Outlook (Revenue in USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Cell Culture
Methods Outlook (Revenue in USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Cellular Assays
- Biochemical Assays
End-Point Outlook (Revenue in USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Occular Toxicity
- Organ Toxicity
- Photo Toxicity
- Dermal Toxicity
- Skin Irritation, Corrosion, Sensitization
End-Use Outlook (Revenue in USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Chemicals Industry
- Cosmetics and Household Products
- Food Industry
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/in-vitro-toxicology-toxicity-testing-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East Africa
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.