If you have been keeping a track of the crypto market through Coinbase and already using the Coinbase Pro exchange, then you must be aware of the fact that Coinbase Pro would now be available as an in-built tab within Coinbase. This new addition to the platform is known as Coinbase Advanced Trade.
Apart from having the features and functionalities that were available with Coinbase Pro, the Advanced Trade section also includes some additional upgraded features in it. And to your surprise, you may be able to use this platform on your mobile phones as soon as the Coinbase Advanced Trade app becomes available in the marketplace.
But, as of now, the Advanced Trading tab is already available in the Coinbase app which means that mobile phone users need not get worried about anything.
However, there is one thing that you are supposed to do. If you have not funded your Coinbase account, then you need to fund it. Or, you can also transfer funds from Coinbase Pro to Coinbase.
So, let's learn the process to do that right away.
Easy steps for funds transfer
By following these steps, you will be able to initiate a quick and easy transfer of funds between the two platforms:
- As we know that the Coinbase Advanced Trade App is not available, therefore you need to open Coinbase.com or the Coinbase app
- After this, you need to sign into your Coinbase Pro account
- And then, select the "Portfolios" option
- Under the same tab, select the "Withdraw" option
- Followed by this, you need to make a selection for the crypto asset that you wish to transfer
- Next up, choose the option referred to as "Transfer to Coinbase"
- Now, go to the "Trade" "Advanced Trade" tab present within Coinbase
With that, you will be able to start using the Coinbase Advanced Trade feature within Coinbase.
However, during the process, you might see an error message stating "Coinbase Advanced Trading Not Working." So, what are you planning to do in that scenario? Don't have an idea?
Read the next section to find out the answer.
Eliminating the issue- Coinbase Advanced Trading Not Working
Using and accessing the Coinbase Advanced Trade feature on Coinbase is extremely convenient if you know the right way to do so. Hence, in this scenario, what you need to do is refer to the guidelines given below:
- Since Coinbase advanced trade is available within the Coinbase app, therefore you need to update the Coinbase app to its latest version to eliminate any such issues
- If you are having issues while transferring funds, then you can try to repeat the steps after some time
- In addition to that, if you are using Coinbase through the app switch to the web version of Coinbase or vice versa
All of the details furnished above can be narrowed down to one conclusion Coinbase and Coinbase Pro are not separate entities now. If you wish to use the upgraded version of Coinbase Pro, then you need to navigate to the "Trade" tab of Coinbase from where you will be able to access the "Advanced Trade" tab.