There are numerous ways to overcome the problems people generally face while speaking English. I met various people in life, and being a psychology student, I myself interacted with so many different personalities facing diverse problems expressing themselves in a formal atmosphere. The problems people generally face are:
- Lack of vocabulary
- Incorrect sentence structures
- Using incorrect grammar
- Difficulty in understanding and listening to English
The real challenge is figuring out how to overcome them. We had to interact with high-profile people during my psychology course, and I had also encountered the problems mentioned above.
- Loud reading of 1 paragraph for a week (of any novel, magazine, or newspaper)
- Choose five difficult words, find meaning, and make sentences.
- Speak in English as much as possible.
- Watch English cartoons, the Discovery Channel, movies, music, and news (summarize it in the class).
Improves English listening skills
- Describe your daily routine or any special events in English to someone.
- Tell someone about today's weather or any important news in English.
- Practice one tongue-twister in English for a week and then another one next week.
(Removes stammering and improves fluency.)
So, here’s the good news: English is one of the easiest languages to learn. The Oxford School of English offers the Best English speaking course in Delhi. With an expert team of English trainers, state-of-the-art spoken English training material from Cambridge University Press, and smart classes, we make learning English a fun experience.