Goechala is a renowned tourist attraction situated in Sikkim, India. It is a great place to trek. Sikkim offers unbeatable beauty that is characterized by stunning orchards and forests with a growing green valley and a vast and diverse range of fauna and flora. Fresh and clean air is always a magnet for tourists with its breathtaking beauty.
Goechala Trek is at the top of the world's 3rd highest mountain, i.e., Mount Kanchenjunga. The area from where the Goechala trek begins is within the boundaries of Kanchenjunga National Park. The forest that you'll find here is more lush and dense than other trails.
The speciality of the Goechala trek
There are numerous reasons to love the breathtaking Goechala Trek. One of the most popular is:
- Changes in the landscape: Every day on the Goechala trek is a new day of colour and a change in the landscape. The trail passes through forests and through rivers in the initial days. The entire trip from Tshoka is through an amazing Rhododendron forest. After that, it travels through the stunning Dzongri meadows. Beginning from Lamuney up to Goechala pass, you will have to traverse through rough terrain that makes the hike more exciting.
- Morning at Mount Kanchenjunga: Witness a spectacular sunrise from the back of Mount Kanchenjunga that you will forever be able to see. The first rays of light illuminate Mt. Kanchenjunga. The mountain's colour changes as the rising sun.
- The dense flora and fauna of the area: The trail leading up to the Goechala trek is a walk across an area known as the Kanchenjunga National Park, which is among the top spots for bird watching. Tshoka has a thick forest of rhododendrons which blossom in the spring mist and turn cold and grey in autumn. Tshoka is also home to other great flowering plants.
- Camping close to Mt. Pandim's foothills: The stunning campsite for this trek is located in Thansing. It is a gorgeous meadow along the bank of the Prekchu river. The river is a beautiful place to sit, and looking at Mt Pandim for long durations is an unforgettable experience. Relax and sit in the midst of nature.
- View from Dzongri: The breathtaking panoramas from the Dzongri summit are eye-smacking; do not be able to miss the views. The stunning views of the mountains covered in snow are a delight to the eyes.
- Get enthralled by Bakhim: Bakhim is an ideal spot for trekkers to relax where they can relax and take in the stunning views. The breathtaking views of the hills and valleys along with the Prekchu River. Prekchu River just looks perfect for easing the fatigue of the hike.
- Smiley face: Sikkim is always known for the polite and sweet behavior of its residents. Locals will greet you at Yuksom with smiling faces you'll surely appreciate and love.
Glacier Treks and Adventure is an adventure company that will guide you through the Goechala trek, which allows you to witness and experience these extraordinary and famous experiences. This is a one-of-a-kind experience that you must experience If you're an avid nature enthusiast and enjoys hiking. It is among the treks at high altitude that is packed with excitement and beauty that you will remember for the rest of your lives.