The Green Construction Market is forecasted to be worth USD 610.61 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The green construction market is witnessing high demand due to the rise in demand for reduced energy consumption in buildings. The need to minimize greenhouse gas emissions and focus on ensuring buildings have environmental sustainability will foster market growth.
The latest and updated Emergen Research on the Global Green Construction Market covers a comprehensive overview of the Green Construction market, future economic condition, competitive landscape mapping, supply and demand trends, and production and consumption analysis. The report also covers the influence of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Green Construction market. The pandemic has dynamically affected all aspects of life on a global scale along with drastic changes in the economy and market conditions. The report covers the currently fluctuating market scenario along with present and future assessment of the COVID-19 impact. The report encompasses the historical data, company overview, financial standing, and necessary information about the new and key players of the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/372
Key Highlights From The Report
- In July 2020, DuPont announced the development of the Next Generation of Styrofoam™ Brand Insulation for the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions to sustain high-performance modern building design. The Styrofoam™ Brand Insulation products will include lower GWP options, and it follows sustainability goals regulations throughout the United States and Canada.
- The green roof segment is expected to grow dramatically over the forecast timeframe due to the rising global alert, which in turn fosters the demand for successful natural methods to eliminate the rising ambient heat.
- The residential segment is anticipated to register a notable CAGR during the forecast period. The rapid urbanization in emerging nations and a growing need for environmentally safe buildings are propelling the segmental growth. Furthermore, the advent of eco-friendly materials by several manufacturers will also propel the adoption of the product.
Key companies profiled in the Green Construction report include: Alumasc Group Plc, Binderholz GmBH, Bauder Ltd., Forbo International SA, Certain Teed Corporation, The Turner Corp., Clark Group, Gilbane Building Co., Hensel Phelps, and The Whiting-Turner Contracting Co., among others.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/372
This section of the report offers valuable insights into the geographical segmentation of the Green Construction market, alongside estimating the current and future market valuations based on the demand-supply dynamics and pricing structure of the leading regional segments. Furthermore, the growth prospects of each segment and sub-segment have been meticulously described in the report.
The global Green Construction market is highly consolidated due to the presence of a large number of companies across this industry. These companies are known to make hefty investments in research and development projects. Also, they control a considerable portion of the overall market share, thus limiting the entry of new players into the sector. The global Green Construction market report studies the prudent tactics undertaken by the leading market players, such as partnerships and collaborations, mergers acquisitions, new product launches, and joint ventures.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/green-construction-market
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented into the global Green Construction Market on the product, application, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Exterior Products
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Residential Buildings
- Non-Residential Buildings
- Commercial Office
- Hospitality Leisure
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Key insights presented in the report:
- Market revenue shares by major business players, by type, by application, and market scope of global Green Construction market
- Sales revenue by key players and new entrants
- Competitive analysis of key players, including aspects such as company overview, product or services specification, vendors, and buyers
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, product launches, recent investments, and joint ventures
- Regional analysis to provide insight into recent trends and opportunities
Explore More Reports offered by Emergen Research:
Battery Materials Market
3D Printing Metal Market
Liquid Fertilizers Market
Water Treatment Chemicals Market
3D Printing Plastic Market
Synthetic Rubber Market
Light Weapons Market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756c
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read Full Press Release@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-green-construction-market