The global lithium-ion battery recycling market is expected to reach USD 3,482.8 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The lithium-ion battery recycling market is witnessing rapid growth in demand as raw materials such as lithium, nickel, cobalt, and manganese used in the manufacturing of cathode of batteries are limited. In contrast, these materials are witnessing an escalating demand from the end-user verticals, including automotive transportation, consumer electronics, marine, power, and various other industries. Besides, the raw materials deployed in the making of batteries are detrimental to the environment. Recycling and reusing the constituents in used batteries further aids in conserving natural resources; therefore, propelling the market growth for recycled lithium-ion battery market.
The Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling report also offers details about market size, market share, revenue growth, and CAGR during the forecast period of 2021-2027. The report also offers key insights about top companies in the market along with a thorough SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, and feasibility analysis to offer competitive edge to the readers. The report focuses on the recent trends, major challenges and opportunities, and limitations pertaining to the ongoing pandemic.
Check Global Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Market Research Report in Details @https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/lithium-ion-battery-recycling-market
Top Companies Operating in the Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Market and Profiled in the Report are:
Retriev Technologies Inc., Glencore International AG, American Manganese Inc., Sitrasa, Li-Cycle Corporation, Raw Materials Company Inc., Neometals Ltd., Fortum OYJ, Umicore, Lithium Recycling Inc., among others.
The latest report on the global Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling market offers strategic insights into the market landscape to stakeholders, investors, and business owners to help them make efficient and lucrative business decisions based on key statistical data and facts. The report aims to offers a thorough outlook of the Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling market based on various key elements, such as market drivers, limitations, threats, restraining factors, and growth prospects. The report aims to deliver a comprehensive understanding of the Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling market growth and expansion in each key region of the world. It offers accurate estimations about the expected market size and growth over the projected timeline of 2020-2027.
Get Free Sample Report and Related Graphs Charts @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/109
Emergen Research has segmented the global lithium-ion battery recycling market on the basis of battery type, industry vertical, and region:
Battery Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Lithium-Nickel Manganese Cobalt (Li-NMC)
- Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP)
- Lithium-Manganese Oxide (LMO)
- Lithium-Titanate Oxide (LTO)
- Lithium-Nickel Cobalt Aluminum Oxide (NCA)
- Lithium-Cobalt Oxide (LCO)
Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Automotive Transportation
- Consumer Electronics
Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling Market Segmentation by Regions:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Enquire for customization in Report @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/109
Objectives of the Report:
- Study of the global Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling market size by key regions, types, and applications with reference to historical data (2017-2018) and forecast (2020-2027)
- Industrial structure analysis of the Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling market by identification of various sub-segments
- Extensive analysis of key market players along with their SWOT analysis
- Competitive landscape benchmarking
- Analysis of Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling market based on growth trends, futuristic outlook, and contribution to the total growth of the market
- Analysis of drivers, constraints, opportunities, challenges, and risks in the global Lithium-Ion Battery Recycling market
- Comprehensive analysis of competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and other strategic alliances
Click Here to Buy Now @https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/109
Thank you for reading our report. For further queries regarding the report or customization options, please connect with us. Our team will ensure you get a report well-suited to your needs.
Read similar reports by Emergen Research:
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights