The global General Surgical Table market is expected to reach USD 2.54 Billion by 2030, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Growing demand for surgeries across the globe is expected to drive the market demand. Surgery, a basic component of health care systems, is used in treating a wide range of diseases to improve human health. Surgeries are necessary for everyone ranging from infants with congenital abnormalities to the aged with cataracts. Surgery may be preventative, as in prophylactic mastectomy, or curative as in case of cancers. Often, it an element of critical emergency care, like trauma, along with the treatment of chronic diseases, including osteoarthritis. Furthermore, surgical care is vital in the diagnosis and supportive care of various conditions.
Several efforts are being made to increase the scope of surgical services including the World Bank’s Disease Control Priorities project and the World Health Organization’s (WHO) Emergency Essential Surgical Care program, which encourage the deployment of essential packages of interventions at district hospitals in Low and Middle-Income Countries (LMICs).
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2392
Rise in the geriatric population is one of the significant factors influencing market growth. It has been estimated that by 2050 approximately 16% of the global population will be aged more than 65 years, which was expected to increase fivefold since 1950. Forecasts from the World Health Organization (WHO), United Nations (UN), and the EU commission all indicate aging as a significant challenge for society, which demands concentrated efforts to meet the requirements of the elderly. According to a study in 2013, it has been estimated that vascular surgery has the highest likely demand growth (31%), followed by cardiology (20%), radiology, neurological surgery, and general surgery (each with demand growth of 18%) among aged people.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- By product type, non-powered General Surgical Tables dominated the market in 2018 and is likely to grow at a rate of 2.8% in the forecast period. These are the basic type of General Surgical Tables with benefits of better accessibility, stability, imaging support and support of larger patients.
- By surgery type, general surgery contributed to the latest market share in 2018 and is likely to have a CAGR of 3.1% in the forecast period. General surgery is a kind of surgery that emphasizes surgeries pertaining to the esophagus, small intestine, large intestine, pancreas, liver, gallbladder, and appendix, among others.
- By end-users, hospitals held the largest market share in 2018 and is estimated to have a growth rate of 3.0% in the forecast period. The factors including well-resourced operating diagnostic rooms, higher purchasing power, existence of highly skilled healthcare professionals, and improved health coverage for hospital-based healthcare services from several private and group insurance plans, among others, are responsible for the high market share of hospitals.
- North America held the largest market share in 2018 and is anticipated to witness a growth rate of 3.0% in the period 2019-2027. The market dominance of North America is owing to well-developed healthcare infrastructure, rising geriatric population along with an increase in unhealthy lifestyle habits in the region.
The report also focuses on details of each market player including its global position, financial standing, revenue generation, company overview, product service portfolio. The General Surgical Table market is extremely competitive and consists of several key players at regional and global level. Key players are focused on adopting various strategies such as new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, investments in RD, partnerships, joint ventures and collaborations to strengthen their market position and enhance product portfolio.
Leading companies operating in the market are:
- Steris Corporation
- Berchtold GmbH Company KG
- Stryker Corporation
- Getinge AB
- Skytron LLC
- Mizuho Corporation
- Eschmann Holdings Ltd
- Schaerer Medical USA Inc.
- Denyers International Pty
- Nuvo Inc.
- Stille AB
- Alvo Medical.
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/2392
The report also offers detailed insights about market segmentation based on type, application and regional bifurcation:
General Surgical Table Market Segmentation:
- Non-Powered General Surgical Table
- Powered General Surgical Table
- Electric General Surgical Table
- Hydraulic General Surgical Table
- General Surgery Table
- Specialty Surgery Table
- Metal General Surgical Table
- Composite General Surgical Table
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The General Surgical Table report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
• North America (the USA and Canada)
• Europe (UK, Germany, France, and the rest of Europe)
• Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
• the Middle East and Africa (GCC and the rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Browse Full Report Description with Research Methodology, Table of Content, and Infographics @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/surgical-table-market
Key market aspects are illuminated in the report:
- Executive Summary: It covers a summary of the most vital studies, the Global General Surgical Table market increasing rate, modest circumstances, market trends, drivers and problems as well as macroscopic pointers.
- Study Analysis: Covers major companies, vital market segments, the scope of the products offered in the Global General Surgical Table market, the years measured, and the study points.
- Company Profile: Each Firm well-defined in this segment is screened based on a products, value, SWOT analysis, their ability and other significant features.
- Manufacture by Region: This Global General Surgical Table report offers data on imports and exports, sales, production and key companies in all studied regional markets.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2392
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly note that we also offer customized reports according to the client’s requirements. Contact us to know more about the customization feature and our team will provide you with the best-customized report.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Cerebral Infarction Treatment Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/cerebral-infarction-treatment-market-research-report-on-growth-recent-trends-and-demand-by-top-key-vendors-and-forecast-to-2030/
Sterility Testing Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/sterility-testing-market-is-expected-to-reach-usd-1-453-5-million-by-2028-reports-and-data/
Bile Duct Cancer Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/bile-duct-cancer-market-emerging-scope-with-future-developments-by-2030-reports-and-data/
Marfan Syndrome Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/marfan-syndrome-market-register-phenomenal-growth-rate-till-2030-reports-and-data/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs