Bank of America is known for providing online financial services such as checking accounts, savings account, CDs, Credit cards etc. It was originated about 240 years back but got merged with BankAmerica in 1998 and become the first ever coast-to-coast banking service provider in the U.S. since then, it is continuously growing its network by providing top-notch financial services to its users.
Well! There are several online baking service providers available, so you might get confused about which one you should prefer. So, in this blog post, I am going to aid you by providing an exploration of the beneficial aspects and downsides of the Bank of America login. Let’s begin.
Positive aspects of Bank of America login
- Unmatched accessibility with a vast network of branches and ATMs in the U.S.- The Bank of America have an enormous reach due to over 4,300 branches and 17,000 ATMs. Customers can freely travel all over the world without worrying about money as they can access their funds anywhere.
- Low charges for opening checking and savings accounts- Low fees make it simpler for customers to switch their banks because you may create a checking or savings account for $100 or less.
- Increased rates and lending product discounts through Preferred Rewards - Bank of America provide rewards to their clients for having a long connection with the bank with better rates, reduced lending product costs, and more rewards on certain credit cards.
As we know that nothing can be perfect from everyone’s aspect so obviously not Bank of America. Considering this fact, I’m going to list down a few common concerns noticed by its users.
Drawbacks of using Bank of America login
- No options for high-yield savings accounts - Customers lack access to a high-yield savings account, which wouldn’t allow them to earn competitive interest rates.
- ATM charges are not reduced or reimbursed- There are over 17,000 ATMs, so most clients may find one nearby. However, if you use an ATM from another bank, Bank of America will charge you $2.50 in addition to another bank’s own fees.
- Certificate of Deposit (CD) rates are not competitive- There are certificates of deposit (CDs) available with terms ranging from one month to ten years, but all have interest rates of 0.05% or less. Customers' ability to obtain a competitive return on their investment is impacted by this low rate.
- And for the same purpose, you will need to hold an American express login account. If you haven't applied for the online service of American Express, then you are suggested to do it now. But, if you haven't applied for the card already, then I must tell you it comes with diverse travel benefits.
Read More :- If you want to use another bank you can also use Wells Fargo login
To conclude I can say, customers who prefer the convenience of having a bank branch or an ATM nearby can consider Bank of America. The low-interest rates on savings accounts and certificates of deposit (CDs) counteract this convenience. Although consumers can increase their benefits through preferred rewards, they can get more benefits from Bank of America login via getting competing interest rates on their savings.